What more does vitamin C has to offer:-
- Assist wound healing.
- Maintains healthy gum,teeth & mouth.
- Strengthen connective tissues.
- For proper functions of adrenal & thyroid glands.
- Prevents common cold, acting as an antibiotic.
- For healthy skin.
- Protects against toxic substances, especially cadmium.
- Prevents heart disease and maintains the health of cardiac muscles.
- In the long run, it could possibly prevent the onset of cancer.
- Prevents osteoarthritis, due to its capability of producing collagen in the joints.
- Helps reduce asthma symptoms.
- Involved in all vital functions of glands & organs.
- Improve vision.
- Collaborates with other antioxidants(zinc, beta-carotene,vitamin E) to prevent AMD(Age-related macular degeneration) an eye impairment.
- Prevents high blood pressure.
- Reduce radiation effects from the sun.
Dietary sources of Vitamin C;-
- The all-time favorite, YK Bee Pollen.
- Citrus fruits, including oranges,lemons and grapefruits.
- Apples, strawberries, kiwi and blackcurrants.
- Guava & persimmons.
- In most fresh fruits & veggies.
- Rose hips.
- Acerola cherry & tomatoes.
- Potatoes, turnip greens & cabbages.
|One last thing, No smoking!Smoking greatly consumes up on Vitamin C.|