When picking out for chocolates, remember, be aware, not all chocolates are therapeutic. Choose the pure chocolates, that's where the good stuff are at, the ones mixed with all sorts of preservatives and additives are surely to be sweeter yet less of nutrition.
One important note; chocolates are not the cause of pimples.(Acne are the cause of bad eating habits, a constipated colon, improper facial cleansing, hormone factors and emotional imbalances)
At this moment, the only chocolate I know that makes a positive outcome on our health is dark chocolate. So, pick this instead of milk chocolate, as it contains more of the cocoa powder which is actually is the source of goodness.
Those which comes with nougat, caramel or fillings brings along lots of sugar, so choose plain black chocolates.
The caffeine content is low, overdose of caffeine is very much unlikely to occur.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Cuts down cholesterol level
- Stimulates the secretion of endorphin, which gives us a sense of pleasure and eases pain.
- Relives depression.
- Enhance mental alertness and stimulates brain cell's activity due to it's content of caffeine.
- Promotes blood flow.
- It contains minerals and Vitamins A, C, D and B.
- Prevents the formation of plaque in blood vessels.
- Anticancer due to it's content of flavonoids(also contained in green tea).
- Improves mood.
- Calms down inflammation.
- Source of instant energy.
- Improves heart health.
- Provides a sense of relaxation.
- Contains antioxidant that retards premature aging, wards off free radicals and keeps your body in the pink of health.
- Improve the strength of blood vessels.
Enjoy! Thanks for the read.. =)