Moving on with the recipe:
Ingredients(makes about 40 regular sized cookies);
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups of unsalted butter
- 4 cups brown sugar
- a cup of chopped walnuts
- 2 large eggs
- A bag of chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Whisk together baking soda, flour and salt, put aside.
- In another bowl, mix together butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add eggs,walnuts, chocolate chips and vanilla, mix thoroughly.
- Next add the flour mixture and slowly mix all the ingredients together.
- Scoop out the dough with a tablespoon, drop onto baking trays.
- Wait till golden brown , take them out, let cool first before storing. Or eat it fresh from the oven.