->1/2 pumpkin (medium sized)
->A handful of Oyster mushrooms
->A few stalks of celery
->A bowl of round eye steak (cut into cubes)
**All these ingredients are to be boiled and toss into the blender.
->A bowl of dried chilli (Boiled)
->Cumin powder and three spoons of curry powder
->2 large red onions
->A few cloves of garlic (These five are to be blended together)
->2 tablespoon sugar
->A cup of fish balls (cut into halves)
->Fried onions to garnish (sold ready-made)
->Corn oil for sauteing
->A packet of spaghetti (boiled)
- Saute the blended mix of curry powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, dried chilli, onions and garlic for a few minutes.
- Next, add a cup of water, not too much, let boil.
- Pour in the boiled and blended ingredients, add a cup more water.
- Add in the fish balls.
- If it's too thick , add more water, alter the thickness according to your preference.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and sugar.
- Wait till boiling, slow down fire.
- Add in the sawi. Turn off fire.
- Place spaghetti in a bowl add the sauce and sprinkle fried onions on top, ready to be eaten. bon appetit!