|Water composition in the human body|
Fad food and an unhealthy lifestyle are possibly the most blamed for sprouted diseases, did any of us ever thought that lack of water can be one of the determining factors of an illness? Well, it does. In fact, it does more than just preserving good health and curbing illnesses, waters plays numerous vital roles in our body, including:-
- Assists healing processes.
- Aids digestion.
- Enhance mental capacity & alertness.
- Nourishes cells and tissues.
- Improves blood circulation and nutrient distribution.
- Relieves constipation.
- Curb hunger.
- It's an essential part of the immune system, lymph fluid and respiration processes(sweating).
- Needed for proper functioning of cells, tissues and organs.
- Balances sodium level in the blood.
- Stimulates normal kidney function.
- Reduce fat deposits in the body.
- Treats numerous diseases without the help of drugs and surgeries. And it does so much more.
In these situations, it is advice to drink more water if possible.
- Diabetes. An elevated sugar lever causes a spill into the bloodstream and causes dehydration, in the case of diabetes, urination is frequent and thirst obvious, so drink more please.
- Burns.(counts in for inflammations) A burnt skin is damaged and release massive amount of moisture that is hard to prevent, the only solution is to consume more water.
- Vomiting. As we vomit, water is also expelled, thus the need for refills.
- Diarrhea. Just as water expels in vomiting, same goes when we suffer from diarrhea.
- Active lifestyle. When we live an active lifestyle, exercising and always on the go, we are surely to produce more sweat, and this releases moisture. Drink more water for replenishment, and plain water is always better than isotonic options, unless you really need that backup for energy.
Judging from my own experience, going for a glass of water only happens as thirst conquers my throat, if not, probably water does not make an entry to my body. When I say water, I'm talking about pure, genuine no additives water, what appears in its natural form. Caffeinated, flavored, colored and carbonated does not qualify as water.
Water is hydrating, and those I've mentioned that does not qualify as water simply because they dehydrate instead of hydrating, even though they exist in liquid form and represent themselves as watery substance, their chemistry is totally differs of that of water. Fruit & veggie juices can be excused.
Water possess astonishing properties that is probably unknown to many, as we are not exposed to the benefits of merely, just water with the significant values it has to offer in fortifying our health. Water does not only quench a thirst, it quenches many deprivation in our body and it's systems, and when our body is dehydrated, it sends signals, telling us to drink up, however the signs are sometimes misinterpreted and wrong measurements are taken, leading to a worsen dehydration.
Sometimes the body portrays it's lack of water as these symptoms:-
- Illnesses; sore throat, fever, chills, sensitive gums, urinating problems, dark urine, fatigue, headache. (In these conditions, usually we turn to drugs, whereas causes even more heat to be released by chemical reactions of the drugs, this leads to an even worse state of dehydration)
- Dryness of skin, cracked lips.
- Thirst, hunger.
What we are rarely told is about the benefits of water, as I said we usually drink water when we are conquered by thirst. Well, now here are reasons why we should drink more water, thirsty or not. The very first reason is because, our body is an on going machine with continuous metabolism, and running engines (heart, kidney, blood circulation, nervous system sends messages,etc..). When there is a consistent activity, there is a consistent usage of H2O and the need for eliminations. With every breath we take, water molecules are released, with sweat water is eliminated, and a normal functioning digestive system from digestion and nutrient absorption to elimination processes, water is a necessity. This is why we need a constant supply of water, to refill what is lost. Just as the body never stops working, that is how we should fill up on H2O to avoid unwanted circumstances.
By drinking enough water,you're about to be captivated by miracles (InsyaAllah), here's a list of what sufficient water can do:-
- Regulates body temperature.
- Moistens organs our internals for proper functioning and cell regeneration.
- Keeps our skin supple and healthy.
- May retard premature aging.
- Relieves digestive disorders and constipation.
- Improves migraines and headaches.
- Subsides fever and colds.
- Keeps joints healthy, as the cartilage needs water for an optimum health.
- Enhance kidney's healthy.
- Efficient nutrient distribution.
- Cures heartburn and relieves arthritis.
- Beneficial for back pains.
- Improves blood cholesterol count.
- Treats colitis and rejuvenates.
- Treats depression and calms a hectic state of mind.
- Beneficial also in the cases of multiple sclerosis, loss of libido, lupus and muscular dystrophy.
Who would ever thought,that all they are missing is just that,water, I never though of it myself. It's what we have in abundance and taken for granted, when it is the most useful element given to us by Allah SWT. MashaAllah. Let's appreciate it and have more of it, before it's taken away from you, will you not be remorseful then? This is a priceless gift, and it costs us nothing. All you have to do is drink it. Say no more, Say Bismillah and swallow a glass of goodness.
I've just discovered that water exists in few forms, dead, alive and curative. I hope to write up on this next, InsyaAllah, if given the chance and time I will .Last words,Thanks for the read, your presence has lighten up this blog with merriness. Thank you very much. Do come again.