Okay, now comes the B group of vitamins. Starting with Vitamin B1. What roles does this particular vitamin plays in our health? Let's check it out:-
Above is some of the sources where we can obtain our daily needs of Vitamin B1. Where else contains Vitamin B1;-
- Promotes growth.
- Essential for protein metabolism.
- Anti beri-beri.
- Promotes heart muscles and stimulates brain action.
- Aids digestion and metabolism of carbohydrate.
- Improves perilstalsis.
- Prevents constipation.
- Maintains red blood cells count.
- Improves circulation and prevents edema.
|green leafy veggies|
|YK Bee pollen|
|JH Soya protein|
|Unpolished brown rice|
- brewer's yeast.
- Wheat germ and wheat bran.
- Seeds,nuts and nut butter.
- Soy beans.
- Beet and potatoes.
- Whole grain cereals (wheat,oats and rice)
- Milk and milk products.